Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JOKE FOR TODAY!

Problems With My New Computer!

Dear Mr. Bill Gates;

We have bought a computer for our home and have found some problems, which I would like to bring to your notice.

There is a button "start" but there is no "stop" button.

We find "Run" in the menu...should this not be "Sit".

There is a "Find" button but it doesn't work. My wife lost her keys and it didn't help at all.

My child learnt "Microsoft Word" now he wants to learn Microsoft sentence...when will this be available?

Windows says "My Pictures" but there is not even a single photo of mine in there.

You have Microsoft Office...what about Microsoft Home..I only use mine at home.

You provide "My Recent Documents", when will you provide "My Past Documents"?

You provide "My Network Places". For God sake please do not provide "My Secret Places". I don't want my wife to know where I go after work.

Finally, Sir, how is it your name is Gates but you are selling Windows?

Regards
New Computer Owner

No comments: